Standard Home Loan Offerings
Offer some of the lowest fixed and adjustable interest rates available to consumers. We offer ARMs in addition to traditional fixed rate mortgages.
FHA (Federal Housing Agency) Loans
Offer low down-payment and reduced credit requirements, as well as less-stringent underwriting guidelines than conventional loans. Our FHA Loan rates are among the lowest in the nation.
Is designed for credit-worthy borrowers who have moderate to low income. This loan is ideal for first-time home buyers due to the expanding eligibility for financing homes in low-income, minority, or disaster-impacted areas.
Can be customized to your clients’ exact needs. They are not restricted by the lending limits and other conditions established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Offer unique benefits for U.S. Veterans who are looking to purchase a home, including quick approval, no down-payment, and no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required. VA Loans are available as fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loans.
For Your High-Net-Worth Clients
We understand the special needs associated with providing loans to nonresident aliens. With this in mind, we offer a streamlined loan process:
- Your clients do not need a Social Security number, Green Card, or visa to qualify for an NRA loan.
- No FICO score is required. We will accept foreign credit reports to demonstrate creditworthiness or satisfactory alternate credit from their country of origin.
- Second Home: 60% LTV to $2 million, 55% LTV to $3 million, and 50% LTV to $5 million.
- Interest-only mortgage options are available.
We offer flexible, customized mortgage solutions, and take an innovative approach to creating each portfolio loan. We use the most effective means to meet the individual needs of each homebuyer on loan amounts ranging from $300,000 to $5 million, or more.
- Interest-Only Options: For a fixed period, borrowers can choose to make payments only on the interest of their mortgage rather than the principal and the interest.
- Vesting Title in Entities Program: Under the terms of this program, the title of a home can be vested into an LLC, trust, partnership, or sub S corporation.
- Asset-Based Lending Programs: Homebuyers can borrow up to 90% LTV (loan-to-value ratio) with pledged assets.
- Nonresident Alien (NRA) Mortgage Options: Customized home loans are available to Non-Resident Aliens.
These large loans exceed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac requirements for conforming loans, and offer:
- Freedom from Lending Limits: Jumbo Loans are ideal for homebuyers who need to borrow more than $453,100 - the lending limit for conforming loans in most counties in the United States.
- Flexible Qualifications: We use a common-sense approach to underwriting. Our goal is to approve your loan application.
- Convenience: Your client will benefit from the convenience of having one home loan and payment rather than two.
Why Recommend Axos Bank to Your Clients?
Our goal is to say, "yes." Whether or not your client fits the traditional lending archetype,
we will actively determine the best solution for their unique loan scenario.
Close of Escrow Guarantee
If the close of escrow date is missed on a new home purchase, subject to the guidelines and exclusions outlined on this page, we will waive our lender fee, providing up to a $950 savings.
We offer a wide range of loan options including Interest-Only Mortgages, Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs), and Portfolio Loans including to Non-Resident Aliens.
Qualifying for a Home Loan
We are flexible with our qualifying standards. We offer: Asset Utilization: The ability to use liquid assets to help meet full doc debt-to-income (DTI) ratio requirements. Pledged Assets: Finance up to 90 percent of a home’s value by pledging security assets or savings in lieu of a down payment.
$0 Lender Fee
Lender fees are currently waived for all applications. This translates to $950 in savings in comparison to our standard lender fee or $1,500-$2,000 in savings when compared to other mortgage lenders. This offer is temporary and may be discontinued at any time.
Low Mortgage Interest Rates
Our mortgage rates are significantly lower than the industry standard. Founded in 1999, we are the most experienced digital bank in America. Our evolved banking model allows us to offer home loans at lower interest rates than competitors. Have your client fill out our Rate Quote Form to learn their rate.