Is COVID-19 impacting your ability to make your Axos loan payment?
If you are an Axos Bank borrower and are encountering financial hardship due to COVID-19, please contact us by email at [email protected].
Our anticipated response time is within five business days. Contacting us again at the same email address or by another method will delay our ability to respond to your concern.
Not registered for online banking?
Enrolling for online banking will give you greater control when managing your loan. Schedule automatic mortgage payments. Track your transaction history. Transfer funds from another account. You can do it all from your Axos Bank online account.Register for Online Banking
Need another option to make your payment?
Don’t have an online bank account?
You can still make a one-time online payment directly from another bank account. You’ll need to have your loan number, plus the bank name, account number, and routing number to complete the process.Make One-Time Payment
Prefer to mail us a check?
When you send your payment to us, it will be posted to your account effective the date it is received — when delivered before 7:00 p.m. PT on a normal business day. Otherwise, look for it to be posted on the following business day.
Axos Bank Loan Payments
P.O. Box 80471
City of Industry, CA 91716-8471
Loan Customer Service
Email: [email protected]
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PT
General Mail Correspondence
P.O. Box 401420
Las Vegas, NV 89140
Qualified Written Requests
P.O. Box 401420
Las Vegas, NV 89140
Loan Payment Assistance
Assistance may be available to help you avoid foreclosure. For general inquiries, contact our Loan Servicing department by calling 866-923-7112 or emailing [email protected]. If you email us, please provide your loan number, phone number, email address, and mailing address.
Based on your current loan situation, you may qualify for one of the following options:
- Loan Modification - Modifying the current terms of your loan to give you a more affordable monthly home loan payment
- Repayment Arrangements - Developing a plan to repay the full amount owed over time
- Deed-in-Lieu - Signing a deed transferring title to the property to Axos Bank to avoid foreclosure
- Short Sale - Axos Bank agrees to accept less than a full payoff of the loan from the sale of the property
- Full Reinstatement - Paying all past due amounts to bring your loan current
If you would like to learn more about which option might be most beneficial to you, and your request is NOT COVID-19 related, please contact us at 877-764-9998 during normal business hours.
You will need to provide the following information (if applicable):
- Hardship Letter – an explanation of why you’re having trouble paying your mortgage
- Financial Worksheet – information about yourself, co-borrowers, the property, your income and expenses and details of your hardship
For Fannie Mae loans:
- Uniform Borrower Assistance Form (Form 710)
- Internal Revenue Service Short Form Request for Individual Tax Return Transcript (IRS form 4506-T-EZ)
For Freddie Mac Loans:
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
Contact your unit’s Judge Advocate, Legal Assistance Officer, or “Military OneSource” at 800-342-9647 or www.militaryonesource.mil/legal if you believe you may have rights under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) as a member of (or dependent of a person in) the following: military commissioned corps of the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration commissioned corps of the Public Health Service military reserves called to active duty full-time member of the National Guard
HUD Housing Counseling
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) sponsors free or low cost housing counseling throughout the country. Housing counselors can help you understand the law and your options. They can also help you organize your finances and represent you in negotiations with your lender if you need assistance. You may find a HUD-approved housing counselor near you by calling 800-569-4287 or online at www.consumerfinance.gov/find-a-housing-counselor/. For hearing-impaired customers, HUD Counseling Agency (TDD) numbers are available at 800-877-8339.