Fixed Rate Mortgage Benefits
Despite the recent interest rate hikes we have seen, long term mortgage rates are still at near historic lows. There are definite advantages to refinancing your home loan to a Fixed Rate Mortgage:
- A constant interest rate that is unaffected by market fluctuations
- A stable monthly principal and interest payment that remains the same throughout the life of the loan
- The ability to lock in a low interest rate and avoid any future interest rate increases
- A long-term interest rate at market rates that remain historically low
- $0 Lender Fee1
What Is a Fixed Rate Mortgage?
It’s a mortgage with a set interest rate for the entire term of the loan. Your total monthly payment of principal and interest stays the same throughout the life of the mortgage.
Fixed Rate Mortgages have terms from 10 to 30 years and are an option in Conventional, VA, and FHA loan programs.
Is a Fixed Rate Mortgage Right for You?
Converting to a Fixed-Rate Mortgage can protect you from the uncertainty of increasing interest rates and fluctuating payments. It may be the right option if:
- You feel financial planning is easier with a predictable monthly payment.
- You don’t want to risk a higher payment in the future.
- You plan on owning your home for many years to come.
Want to learn more about your refinancing options? Talk with one of our dedicated Mortgage Consultants at 888-546-2634 to determine if a fixed rate mortgage is the right fit for your financial goals.
What our customers are saying
“I am pleased with the refi process. I’m in the web business, so I liked that I could do virtually everything required using scanned documents and email, and online document approval. It speeds up the process. Our experience was positive and I’ll be happy to refer others to your bank. ”
Ready to get started?