How to Manage Your Debit Card
Congratulations on receiving your new Axos Bank debit card!
Activate Your Card
Download the app to activate your card in three easy steps:
- Log in to the mobile app.
- Select the Accounts bar, then the corresponding account.
- Choose the Debit Card bar and select Activate.
You can also activate your card via:
- Phone: Call 1-866-493-0493 from the phone number we have on record.
Chat With Evo
Frequently Asked Questions
It usually takes 5-7 business days for your new card to reach you. If you have not received your card after a week, please send us a secure message in online banking.
- Learn more about mobile wallet.
- Install a payment app.
- Add your debit card to the payment app.
- Start shopping!
- Log into the app, then select the Accounts bar.
- Choose the account you’d like to request a limit change for.
- Go to the Debit Card bar, then select Request Limit Change.
It’s a great idea to let us know that you’re traveling outside of your normal zip code. Set up travel notifications in online banking by taking the following steps:
- Log in to online banking.
- Select the Accounts bar then the corresponding account.
- Open the Debit Card bar.
- Select Schedule Travel then add your travel dates and destination(s). Bon voyage!
You can use your Visa® Debit card internationally anywhere a Visa card is accepted. There is a foreign currency conversion rate for all international Point of Sale (POS) transactions and ATM withdrawals. View our Disclosures page for rate information. There could be additional fees imposed by the merchant or ATM used.
If you will be traveling, let us know by logging in to your online banking account and clicking on the Messages tab to send us a secured message. Provide the dates of your travel and destination(s) to ensure full, uninterrupted usage of your card internationally.