Mortgage Pre-Approval Benefits
Once you find your house, things tend to move quickly. Waiting to visit a lender can keep you from getting the house of your dreams, especially if there are other interested buyers.
We offer products and services exclusive to purchase transactions, including a fully underwritten pre-approval.
Getting pre-approved for your home loan before you begin house hunting can:
- Move you one step closer to home ownership
- Learn the home loan amount you may be able to afford
- Provide confidence in your ability to obtain financing
- Demonstrate your creditworthiness to the seller for the purchase amount
- Reduce timelines and improves our ability to close your loan fast
What is a Mortgage Pre-Approval?
A mortgage pre-approval means you are approved for a specific purchase price and loan amount. We underwrite your income and asset eligibility and provide an approval based on validated credit worthiness.This allows us to determine the loan amount for which you are likely to be approved for. Your pre- approval is usually valid for a particular time period, such as 90 days. To begin the process:
Apply for a home loan. Complete a mortgage application
Supply Documentation. Provide requested income and asset information.
An experienced Mortgage Specialist will walk you through the process.
Why Get Pre-Approved?
So you can move quickly when you are ready to make an offer!
Other advantages of starting the loan application process early include:
- knowing the amount of your mortgage payment ahead of time
- being able to get all your documents in order
- having time to address possible credit errors and issues