- Easy and immediate access to the funds you borrow
- Use your funds for what you want, whenever you wish
- Competitive rates with discounts available
- Interest payments only on the funds used
- Annual fee waived for the first year
What Is a HELOC ?
A line of credit secured by your home with a set limit. You can access your funds when you want and pay interest only on the funds you use. The variable interest rate is determined at the time you withdraw funds from your account. A HELOC is often used for major expenses such as education, medical bills, home improvements, and debt consolidation.
How Does a HELOC Work?
A HELOC offers flexible payment options and access to funds whenever you need them.
- Use your Axos Bank HELOC debit card to make purchases or pay expenses
- Access available funds during the draw period
- Pay interest at the applicable variable rate only on the funds used
- Make additional principal payments to pay down your line of credit at any time without penalty as long as your account remains open
A HELOC is ideal in helping you prepare for situations when you may need money, but don’t know the exact amount or when you will need it. If you are looking for a particular loan amount with set terms, you may want to also explore a cash out refinance.
What our customers are saying
“ I enjoyed all the individuals I worked with. Evan was both friendly and professional and took the time to understand my specific situation and guide me to the proper loan option. Jane was a pleasure to receive her clear timely communication and responses during loan processing, and Diane was highly efficient through the close process. ”