features & benefits
- 24/7 access to account concierge for after-hours emergencies
- Assistance with setting up online accounts
- Complimentary online banking, mobile banking, and bill payments
- Domestic ATM fee reimbursements
- Expedited service and personalized guidance
- FDIC insurance and beneficiary reviews
- Higher transfer, ATM, and point-of-sale limits
- No lender fees on home loans
Meet the Axos Premier Team
Axos Premier’s personalized service is designed to meet the complex needs of our affluent clients. Your dedicated Relationship Manager will take the time to understand your specific banking needs and put you in touch with the right people.
Frequently Asked Questions
To be eligible for Axos Premier Service, you must:
- Open a deposit account with a minimum opening deposit of $500,000.
- Obtain a mortgage loan and open a deposit account with a minimum opening deposit of $250,000.
You can use any ATM nationwide. However, your eligibility for ATM fee reimbursements depends on your account type. Follow the link to Compare Checking Accounts and find the right product for you.
ATM fee reimbursements are dependent on your account type. Visit the Axos Bank website to compare Checking Accounts and find out more about ATM fee reimbursements. For a list of Axos Bank fees, view our Personal Deposit Account Agreement and Schedule of Fees.