features & benefits
- 24/7 access to account concierge for after-hours emergencies
- Assistance with setting up online accounts
- Complimentary online banking, mobile banking, and bill payments
- Domestic ATM fee reimbursements
- Expedited service and personalized guidance
- FDIC insurance and beneficiary reviews
- Higher transfer, ATM, and point-of-sale limits
- No lender fees on home loans
explore your benefits
Get the most out of your Premier membership. We offer a collection of exclusive accounts to help you manage funds with the utmost convenience.
Get multimillion-dollar FDIC insurance with competive banking rates. With InsureGuard+ Savings, you can now enjoy maximum insurance through a single banking relationship. Learn More
Private Client Banking
Experience premium checking and savings with world-class membership rewards. No banking fees. Priority Pass Lounge access. High transaction limits. VIP banking has never been better. Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
To be eligible for Axos Premier Service, you must:
- Open a deposit account with a minimum opening deposit of $500,000.
- Obtain a mortgage loan and open a deposit account with a minimum opening deposit of $250,000.
You can use any ATM nationwide. However, your eligibility for ATM fee reimbursements depends on your account type. Follow the link to Compare Checking Accounts and find the right product for you.
ATM fee reimbursements are dependent on your account type. Visit the Axos Bank website to compare Checking Accounts and find out more about ATM fee reimbursements. For a list of Axos Bank fees, view our Personal Deposit Account Agreement and Schedule of Fees.
Please email us at [email protected]