- Approved DIP depository by the United States Trustee (UST) and Bankruptcy Court in every district
- Full compliance with UST monthly reporting requirements
- Full collateralization as required by the bankruptcy code
- Online account management platform
- On-demand EIN service to facilitate the swift opening of fiduciary accounts
- Solution-oriented bankers and dedicated account onboarding team
Specialized DIP Accommodations
Solutions tailored to fit every DIP need
Central resource for all basic DIP banking needs
Low monthly maintenance and transaction fees
Maximized net benefits for critical business operations
Debit cards upon request
Measurable Value of Superior Service
A banking relationship that makes sense
Enjoy premier client management and experience that extends beyond the industry standard.
Proactive and Responsive Management
Receive real-time assistance from a committed relationship management team who anticipates your needs.
Leverage our market-leading digital banking solutions and customized options to better meet business requirements.
Forward Thinking Insights
Stay ahead of market trends with first access to the latest offerings.
Knowledge that you can count on
SVP and Sr. Managing Director, Global Fiduciary Banking
Marchand has focused his decades-long Fiduciary Banking career of fostering consultative, client-centric partnerships. Exercising deep-rooted industry knowledge, Marchand formulates market and engagement-specific deposit management solutions, empowering his clients with the specialized banking accommodations they need to successfully administer their fiduciary responsibilities.
Phone: (844) 788-7793
Email: [email protected]