Close on Time – Guarantee
Axos Bank offers a Close-of-Escrow Guarantee to homebuyers nationwide. If we miss the close of escrow date on your new home purchase, subject to the guidelines and exclusions outlined below, Axos Bank will waive its lender fee, up to a $950 savings.
- Single family home purchase loans only.
- The close-of-escrow date on the fully executed purchase contract must be no less than 30 days from the application date of your loan.
- Fully executed purchase contract must be provided to Axos Bank within 24 hours of the application date.
- Borrowers are required to execute initial loan disclosures within 48 hours of receiving them via email.
- Borrowers are required to submit all loan conditions to Axos Bank within 48 hours of each request.
- Borrowers are required to execute closing documents within 24 hours of when they are delivered to escrow.
- The appraisal must be scheduled within 5 days of the application date, with inspection no later than 15 days before close of escrow date.
- Short sales
- Delays due to unforeseen appraisal issues
- Refinance and Home Equity transactions
- New Home Construction
- Properties with repairs needed or additional inspections required based on appraisal
- Loans with guideline or pricing exceptions
- Loan amounts of $1 million or greater
- Loans requiring two appraisals
- Delays due to weather or an act of God
- Any deviation from the general guidelines stated in this guarantee