Benefits of Refinancing Your Existing Mortgage
- Getting a lower interest rate
- Extending the term of the loan
- Eliminating Private Mortgage Insurance
- Consolidating two home loans into a single mortgage loan
Axos Bank Refinance Options
A broad range of mortgage solutions designed to meet the needs of all types of borrowers.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage: One of the lowest interest rates available. Low monthly payments during the initial years of the loan.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage: A low interest rate locked in for the life of the loan. Shields you from rising interest rates and larger monthly payments.
- FHA Refinance: The stability of a fixed-rate, government-backed loan. Available for both FHA and non-FHA borrowers.
- VA Refinance: Low interest rates and affordable monthly payments. Available to military members, veterans, and certain other individuals.
Do You Have Other Refinance Goals?
In addition to lowering your monthly payment, a refinance can also be used to:
- Finance home improvements
- Lock in a low interest rate
- Consolidate high-interest debt
- Pay off your loan faster
After you apply, an Axos mortgage professional will help you explore all of your refinance options and find a mortgage that fits your individual needs and goals.